? '23 Aston DB11 & Vantage upgrades | FerrariChat

? '23 Aston DB11 & Vantage upgrades

Discussion in 'British' started by Frank_C, Aug 27, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    #1 Frank_C, Aug 27, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    Anyone have any info on the upgrades? Can't seem to find any spy pics or anything online other than what Lawrence Stroll said- there will be upgrades to skin, mechanicals (?) and infoentertainment.

I'm selling my GT3RS and gonna get an Aston back in the garage- winding down my $$$ car purchases (been there done that, getting old, tired and the 812 is perfect) and looking for a keeper to go along with the SF.

I work from home, live 5 mi from town out in the country and 70 mi from Houston. Got trucks, a Q8 and Wrangler so it will be a lightly used daily and maybe a couple of times a month to Houston.

Decided I don't need the DBX 707. Right now looking at Q-ing a Vantage F1 (all leather interior, +/- color change)- no $ out of pocket, but got to thinking I really don't need two sports cars, even though the F1 is unique. DB11 might be a better choice but $ to $$ (V12) out of pocket. (Yeah I know this comes from a track toy RS....again, I'm just getting old & tired) I daily-d both my '05 Vanquish S and '13 Carrera S from delivery back when I was driving 100 mi/day so I know the ropes of big/GT vs small/sports car. If anything I like big coupes as cars.

Anyway, since this is gonna one of the last big ticket car purchases, I'd hate to have regrets if the new cars come out the month after I take delivery. My AM dealer is in the dark about the upgrades.

Anyone have any inside info or thoughts? I no longer am part of the AMOC crowd so out of the loop there. Thanks.

ps As long as I have a car on order within the year, AM will be able to apply the tax credit. I don't need one on the ground within the calendar year.

2. PBE624

PBE624 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2005
    De Panne Belgium
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Hi Frank,

there is an aston thread on the Pistonheads forum. They are usually well informed about coming upgrades. Have a look there.

Cheers,
    Frank