2300 Miles in a Pista | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2300 Miles in a Pista

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by FordGTDriver, May 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. I put on 1750 miles in one month on my Pista.

Gh21631, Thecadster, stavura and 8 others like this.
  2. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Wonderful write up! I can't wait to get into the Pista and start enjoying it as well.

3. GoHardGT3RS

GoHardGT3RS Karting

Jan 1, 2015
    Germany
    I am also TOTALLY IN LOVE with my Pista.

It just needs the CAPRISTO exhaust valve controller for a GREAT noise throughout the whole rev range. I have installed it and it has transformed my driving experience.

(My other cars (partially gone): 991.1 GT3RS, AMG GTR, Cayman GT4, 997.2 GT3RS, 997.2 GT3, Lotus Exige Cup 430 Type 25)

FordGTDriver likes this.
  4. Adamtensta

Adamtensta Karting

Jan 9, 2019
    Scandinavia
    Full Name:
    Adam Tensta
    Haha you're an exception bro :) my 8 year old bmw 530 hasn't even gone as long as one of your old 458 and your two 458s combined has gone more than all my cars I've ever owned. You're a true enjoyer of life, never lose that :)

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Ash Patel likes this.
  5. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I loved the Pista from the first picture unfortunately my dealer did not see fit to give me an allocation but I just had to have a Pista so I finally found exactly the car I wanted and negotiated a good price for it .. the car was delivered a couple of days ago and of course it has rained none stop the first two days ... but screw it my first 3 drives were in the rain and
    today it is better so third drive without the rain ... I must say it sounds far better to me then the 488 just a has an extra
    crispness to it.. I also had an F8 for 3 days (a loaner ) and the Pista is much more agressive sounding ....I plan to also drive mine ... I will post the story separately ....