250 Lusso RHD | Page 2 | FerrariChat

250 Lusso RHD

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Argento, Jun 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kare

kare F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Nov 11, 2003
    Those traffic jams, geez!!! Carabo, two Miuras and a Grifo queueing in for a Lego car wash. Margo taking the kids to kindergarten with a Marzal, a Monteverdi Hai and a futuristic Dodge Charger Mk 3 concept racing throught the yellow loop again - poor sheriff sitting in that Galaxie 500 patrol car...

readplays likes this.
  2. torquespeak

torquespeak Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2010
    UK
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Thanks Dave. I just had another look myself and realise that at that time, Lesney did a range of Matchbox trailers. There were a few different variations, so I guess you could hook up whatever you like. That said...

...John - the Ferrari and the Honda trailer appear to have been sold as separate units. Do you remember getting them as a set somehow?

-Ed

readplays likes this.
  3. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    Matchbox got the rear window wrong.

4. John Vardanian

John Vardanian F1 Rookie

Jul 1, 2004
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    John Vardanian
    Ed, I got the Lusso separately. I got it at the same time as a reddish Jaguar E-Type and a white Ford Mustang fastback. The Mustang had a little lever in the rocker panel and your thumb could swivel the front wheels left to right. The Honda GP bike and trailer came later. I don't remember the dates, but I do remember that I was old enough to be embarrassed about playing with toy cars, so I'd wait till everyone left the house and then I would bring out a box full of them and have a grand old time.

john

5. readplays

readplays Formula 3

Aug 22, 2008
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Dave Powers
    Your secret's safe with us, John. ;)