275GTB For Sale | Page 2 | FerrariChat

275GTB For Sale

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by jsa330, Jul 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    That was me, but in my search I came across another car I really like. A 250
    PF Cabriolet. It would be nice to have a car eligible for events like the Tour Auto, but it would also be great to cruise around Boulder in the eptiome of the classic convertible. I will be flying out to see the 250 PF next week.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Haven't changed at all, Bikini thread still as active % wise as it always has. Maybe even less active.

3. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    Obviously, I'm going back farther than you are. If you're talking about the 'old' board, that's only a few months ago. I'm thinking more like two years ago.

4. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Scott,

Are you looking at a series 1 or series 2 PF cab?

Any thoughts on performance compared to a GTB?

Regards,

Art S.

5. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Bill
    The 907. I was there with my MK-IV for the Donohue reunion. I remember a white long tailed P car owned by a guy from Payne Webber? It was very beautiful.
    Wayne
    I bought mine for 6K. That's how old I am.
    Best

6. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott

A series 2. I'm about $1,000,000 short for a series 1. I haven't driven either a PF cab or a 275 GTB, but I know the 275 would be a better drivers car. But then again if I want to really "drive" I'll just go out in the Modena.

7. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Henry Payne.

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    WOW! Looks like Mr. Gammon will add $100K to his revenue, waiting two years. And he went with Mike Sheehan, who "didn't email back" initially.....Mike does eventually return them though.

That thread did appear to mark BRUCE'S FIRST USE OF ALL CAPS posting, so should have a FChat Hysterical Society Marker, or something...not sure what?

VERY interesting mail came here Friday......;). Along with a long sought after copy of The Miller Dynasty...

Lady Valeria just said something about "painting the the garage porch". You know that old joke...I better go check up on her..She fell in love with the 275GTB Longnoses at the Bonham's Gstaad Auction. She's got such great taste.............

Horsefly hasn't changed a bit, has he??LOL!

9. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Which kinda proves my original point: That he didn't REALLY want to sell the car back then. As I said before, no matter what the offer, it's never enough is it?

10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Not for a "Family heirloom"...

My daughter more acurately refers to our Ferrari as "The Money Pit", and has requested I leave her one of the OTHER cars, in the Will.

She such a smart girl.......