288 GTO Video | FerrariChat

288 GTO Video

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by FarEastFerrari, Aug 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FarEastFerrari

FarEastFerrari Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2014
    Hong Kong, LA & NY
    Full Name:
    Thomas Choi
    Just uploaded on Youtube by Petrolicious. Does anyone know this car and the driver? Is it that watch collector who was recently on Jay Leno's garage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irWtU3Q6kOA

This is probably in the wrong section so should be moved to the super car thread

2. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Yes, Vintage is probably not the place for a 288 GTO discussion. :) Thread moved.

3. m5shiv

m5shiv Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Shiv
    58327 David Lee

4. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Too short, this is a problem with sport cars

5. YellowF50

YellowF50 Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    K B
    I hope that is not the full length film and just a tease of what's to come, they normally have a full interview on owner and how they acquired etc. David lee really does seem to enjoy using his cars and sharing them whenever he can.

6. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    They have said this is a new series and that the videos in this series wil be shorter.

7. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    The Vid has a very exiting feel to it. Almost over dramatic shifting to the point of breaking the old girl. I like it.

8. adhesivo

adhesivo Karting

Jan 30, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    Glad you guys like this video. I'm the director slash producer slash editor on this one. This is a new series, Morning Coffee, no interviews, just focusing on the driving.

9. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    My vote is for you to keep doing exactly what your doing. It rocks.
    Maybe even try to push the envelope of intense perspective in an almost Anime style but never leaving reality. But hey, you obviously do not need my advise. So this will be at no charge!

10. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I love the video and admire the extremely high production values Petrolicious videos always have. I actually think this new series is a great idea. Its just as you say- its a quick hit.

I also think David Lee is to be commended for his excellent collection and driving the cars. That 288 GTO is amazing!

11. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I like the idea but needs more driving and little less quick cuts and shaky camera. Just my opinion, and good to leave us wanting more, but this is almost unsatisfying in its brevity.