296 GTS Pricing and Options Sheet ... | Page 4 | FerrariChat

296 GTS Pricing and Options Sheet ...

Discussion in '296' started by BigJay2050, May 18, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Just keep in mind that the app will say waiting list all the way up until delivery. Surprising to see GTS book is closed

ryalex likes this.
  2. Silver007

Silver007 Karting

May 12, 2022
    Thanks. I have an email into the dealer. Waiting for a response. I'm afraid I'm out of luck.

Forza Scuderia and ryalex like this.
  3. JimPVB

JimPVB Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2016
    Florida
    You might not be "out of luck," I wouldn't use the My Ferrari app as evidence you aren't in the system, that app, and those that feed it are often inaccurate in my experience. Your dealer is the best source for the most accurate info regarding your order(s), but keep in mind that even they are at the mercy of those they reach out to for updates. You will see many posts that start off with "I was told..," and that's fine, but information relevant to one market may not be relevant to another market. That's also true among dealers. That said, speaking only for the dealership I work with FL, orders for the GTS closed last Wednesday (27th), and it was confirmed that if you're on the "Waiting list," you will get a GTS. You didn't have to spec the car to be on the waiting list, your dealer may have submitted a generic spec to get on the list, while planning to have you spec the actual car when an allocation is assigned.

Silver007 and amandeep18feb like this.
  4. Silver007

Silver007 Karting

May 12, 2022
    Cool! Thanks for the helpful info and some hope! I'm new to Ferrari and still trying to understand how Ferrari operates. I suppose Ferrari gets away with their unconventional ways only because they have awesome cars!

5. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Dont know whats happening in your world but the books are open here in Australia and for at least another 2 years.

There is no replacement for the model for at least 2026

6. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    Thanks

7. fws357

fws357 Karting

Mar 27, 2022
    FYI, the Ferrari app is very useful for the following:

1. your configuration. Once the dealer submits your spec to Ferrari and it's approved, it will show up in the app. you should review the configuration and make sure it matches what your spec. I found 2 errors in the config and contacted my dealer and got it fixed.
    2. VIN #. Once your allocation is the production queue, you will be issued a VIN, that shows up in the app
    3. production pics, even though, it's about 2-3 weeks later than the actual production stage, but it's nice to see your car going through its birth
    4. your order is confirmed by Ferrari. your car will only show up in the app after Ferrari confirms your order. It means your dealer has submitted your order. If you don't see it in the app, that means the dealer has not done so

Finally, ignore the status, that is useless

Les Tso and amandeep18feb like this.
  8. SeattleStew

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Probably has to do with region allocations. Dealer emailed me today informing that 296gtb and gts books are closed. Pretty surprising, guess I'll be waiting for the SF90 replacement before I hop into the world of Ferrari hybrid, or perhaps if there is a hybridized V12. I haven't driven the 296, but the SF90 is sublime

MANDALAY likes this.
  9. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    Is your dealership Ferrari Seattle?

10. SeattleStew

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Yep, great group there! I kicked around getting on the 296 GTS list, but I just took delivery of my F8 spider.

11. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    Nice, I am working with them too. Got my deposit in for a 296 towards end of April. Now just waiting.
    It is very surprising that order books are closed. Jason did hint me that they will close sooner than people think..

12. SeattleStew

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    FoS does a pretty good job of alerting people to books closing. I work with Shane, he let me know that the coupe was full, and to act on the GTS if I wanted one. First Ferrari for you?

13. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    I am in the waiting list for GTS, working with Jason and yes, first Ferrari.. I went in for F8 Spyder back in March, but was told that the order books on that one is closed and was told to get in for 296 spyder (GTS wasn't announced then). When then it was announced on April 9th, I moved in on it quick.. :)

14. SeattleStew

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Ferrari! If you haven't joined the FCA, I'd recommend it. The puget sound chapter is pretty active, and there are drives and events put on pretty regularly through the year. Any other exotics, or is this a first as well?

15. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    I have heard about FCA from another friend I have made on another forum (L.. talk). I am planning to join it as soon as I get my first car (I know it isn't needed but still.. ) Regarding exotics, I have a deposit on a couple of L... too, awaiting an allocation... not an owner of any exotic atm :(

16. bamaman

bamaman Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2015
    Mobile Alabama
    Full Name:
    William M (B.J.) Lyon, Jr.
    US base price now $333,000 plus $5,000 or so for delivery (up $30,000 in one year), even though the dollar has strengthened vs the Euro. Maranello squeezing the customers harder now. My deposit has been in for nearly a year, and now told I will not see the car til 2024. Not good. At my age of 70 plus, I am seriously considering bailing on the 296. No doubt the price will be even higher in 2024. Dealer says the order book is closed for both GTB and GTS.

ryalex likes this.
  17. amandeep18feb

amandeep18feb Karting

May 6, 2022
    Seattle, USA
    Full Name:
    Aman Singh
    Is this base price for 296 GTB? if it is GTB then it is a shame :(

18. bamaman

bamaman Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2015
    Mobile Alabama
    Full Name:
    William M (B.J.) Lyon, Jr.
    GTB-- not GTS, sorry to say.

19. DQSF

DQSF Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dennis Q
    It took several months for my GTS to show up in Ferrari app. GTB was relatively quick. I have yet to configure it so it’s in with a placeholder config. So I wouldn’t worry if you got your deposit in ahead of closing.

ryalex likes this.
  20. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Don't bail out time flies. You'll be happier with a brand spanking new Ferrari made to your spec

21. Cadeaux

Cadeaux Karting

May 23, 2022
    Wow! I mentioned this before but mine was well over $450k before I heard this, $500k for this kind of car is too much imo. It’s an amazing car but they will make thousands upon thousands of them.

Prannay, F2003-GA and ryalex like this.
  22. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    I created the attached Excel spreadsheet for the 296GTS - based on the latest September 2022 pricing. This spreadsheet will automatically calculate a total anticipated MSRP - just put in X in column D next to each option that you want and the spreadsheet will calculate a running total.

Please let me know if I am missing any options/prices and I will update.

Attached Files:

23. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Thanks for putting this together. Only thing missing that I could think of are the Tri Coat paint jobs. @ 32K.

24. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    Thank you for sharing. I was told when we place our GTS order that the car was expected to start around $360K and that Ferrari was fairly consistent with sticking with MSRP for a model. I have a projected amount based on options ordered and I can use your spreadsheet to see how close that comes to the projection. We'll see what the next 18-24 months bring. thanks again.

25. VegasGreek

VegasGreek Karting

Jun 25, 2022
    Las Vegas
    I'm over $450,000 with pretty much the basics . . . .

Prannay and jm2 like this.