308 antenna help. PLEASE!!!! | FerrariChat

308 antenna help. PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Farmers Agent, Apr 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    Hello Ferrari land. I need the nut and outside of the body parts for a bosch autojet antenna for my 85 3908gtsi. It loosed up and fell off. I have seached all over. The antenna works but without the outside of the body parts the antenna mast just falls out. I have read all the threads on the chat and have tryed to find the antennas used but nobody has any. I have been looking since Aug 06. I drive my car almost daily except when it rans since I have no way to seal this hole. Please can someone help me. I will pay a good price to fix this. If I cannot locate the parts I will have to enlarge the hole to fit another and I do not want to do this.

2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You probably tried this already but have you tried going to different car audio shop?

3. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    yes I have and they all will have to enlarge the mounting hole. It is not a big deal but if someone has the parts it would be so easier since my antenna works, it just falls out.

4. MRFOTOS

MRFOTOS Karting

May 26, 2003
    Maui, Hi
    from an older thread.......

Replacement for Bosch electric antenna for 308QV:

Harada MQ-1 looks and works identically... plug and play for only about $10-$15.

give it a try, maybe googleize it.

5. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    Yep, the Harada MQ-1 is the ticket, and VERY inexpensive. That's what I replaced mine with when the outside nut disappeared. Plug-and-play, too except for the tiniest bit of dremmel work on the fender hole.

6. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    I know about this but nobody has 1 to sell.??????. called and goggled all over!
    Thanks

7. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#8 dm_n_stuff, Apr 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017