308 GTSi & Q.V. courtesy switch | FerrariChat

308 GTSi & Q.V. courtesy switch

Discussion in '308/328' started by rjlloyd, Feb 2, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rjlloyd

rjlloyd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Richard Lloyd
  2. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    Tres cool. Have you installed them?

3. rjlloyd

rjlloyd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Richard Lloyd
    No not yet, literally found and ordered them yesterday. Will take a little while from UK to Australia. Will let you know once I’ve got them what the quality is like and compare them to the originals

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. waymar

waymar Formula 3

Sep 2, 2008
    Northeast, PA - USA
    Full Name:
    Wayne Martin
    I have purchased similar Porsche switches about 8yrs ago. Form fit function is good. The face plates are thinner. Back then they were 4.95$ USD

5. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    I'm missing one switch completely, and no idea if the other one works. Keep us posted. :)

6. kenneg02

kenneg02 Rookie

Apr 14, 2012
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Gregor
    I have literally replaced one yesterday! I got one of the Superformance Door/Handbrake switches. I'm wondering if the switch above will fit as the one I had looked identical apart from the cable connector was straight out the back, not 90 degrees at the rear, it slotted into a rubber grommet. I've got a 1985 QV but I don't think they should be different. The one I got needing a bit of fiddling to fit.

7. rjlloyd

rjlloyd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Richard Lloyd
    So...... the switches arrived today from the UK, and unfortunately they're completely different from the pic on their website. They are just the same as the ones available from the other Porsche suppliers, Stoddards etc. Oh well I guess they will keep as spares if my original ones ever get to the stage where I cant repair them. Disappointing the part represented is not the part supplied
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    Well, damn.