308QV in Reno back on the front burner... | FerrariChat

308QV in Reno back on the front burner...

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by desire308, Dec 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. desire308

desire308 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2007
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Peter W
    Got a call today on the QV. Said go ahead and do a PPI, no problem. So I am looking at this one again. Question is [and lets not get into the 2V argument again]. If one of you were looking to put money into a 308 and both were about the same relative cost would you favor the QV based on how the "market" sees it?

2. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Wrong section? --- James

3. desire308

desire308 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2007
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Peter W
    Sorry , wrong thread!

4. irondogmike

irondogmike F1 Rookie

Sep 8, 2006
    San Diego area
    Full Name:
    Michael Tucker
    desire308,so your on again? from my exprience owning a qv,thats what I'll own,being the 85 was the last and most all of the bugs have been worked out,I believe thats why they came up if the 328,are you coming out to see it? you could in sacramento and drive to reno,or if I'm off I could pick you and we could drive there in my ferrari,you could even drive some so when you get there you have something to compare to,I think we should more this thread to the 308's

5. desire308

desire308 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2007
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Peter W
    I did move it myself...not sure if there was another way...we can pick it back up over there.