328 and Mondial in LA needed for Forza magazine article | FerrariChat

328 and Mondial in LA needed for Forza magazine article

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by zmayne, Oct 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zmayne

zmayne Karting

Jul 10, 2004
    Albuquerque, NM
    Full Name:
    Zachary Mayne
    Hello to all,
    I am an automotive writer and photographer and am putting together an article comparing a 328 with a similar year Mondial (not a t) for Forza the Ferrari magazine. I was planning on doing it here in NM, but there is not a single Mondial in the state! It would involve driving both cars and then having the owners drive each others cars for their impressions and of course a photo session with static and action shots. I am going to be in LA in a few weeks doing other articles and would like to try and make it happen then. If any 328 and Mondial owners are interested in seeing themselves and their cars in Forza Magazine, please contact me at [email protected]. You can also comfirm my credentials by reading articles in the latest Excellence and Bimmer as well as Classic Motorsports (ASA 1000GT feature). My cell numer is 505-907-2111 if you would like to speak in person. Thanks a lot!
    Zach Mayne

2. abarre

abarre Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    If you'd like to come to TN, you could use my '88 3.2 Cab. (see pics in profile). There is also a guy with a perfect '88 328 GTS that I would bet you could use for comparison. Both are maintained by the same independent here and are in great shape.

The mountains and leaves are pretty this time of year if you hurry...