328 GTB....what a lovely car | Page 2 | FerrariChat

328 GTB....what a lovely car

Discussion in '308/328' started by Pong, Feb 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    Thank you all for the words and comments and the suggestion on where to get the manual....all are deeply apreciated..

Yes, we live in Thailand. The license plate is Samutprakan, which is just south of Bangkok. We are changing the plate back to Bangkok though. We do not live in Bangkok...however, car registered in Bangkok tend to have a better resale value so, we will use Bangkok plate.

As for Johnny Bravo...I have a few pictures of my R34...hope you like it. I know this is a Ferrari's board, but I hope you guys don't mind a few pic of other high performance cars...

I must say that the 328+Koenig was a real surprise for us, too. We thought it would be overly done with spoiler and wheels...but it wasn't...The body work was just right.

As for the wheels, they are Koenig's items...not from Diablo...

2. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    #27 Pong, Feb 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    Hi, I'm Pong's brother.

Actually, we both passed up on even checking out the car first time around when it became available. We thought that the body kits from Koenig can be somewhat overkill and can destory the beauty of the car, as in 512 BBi Koenig. Then one of my friends told me to check it out because he thought the car looks nice.

The first time we saw the car, we fell for it completely. The body kits are exactly right and the overall condition of the car is very acceptable. The only negative part is the wheels though. These Koenig wheels are ugly. However, I am still in search of new wheels with that extra offset. I don't want to use spacer because Pong told me that it would not be the right balance for the handling.

Anyway, thank you all for the nice words and comments. This board is a great place to relax and have fun talking about what we love.

4. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    your 328 is absolutely stunning.

it is truly a classic beauty.

do you still drive your GTR ???

5. I need to look you guys up next time I'm in Thailand. I have family in Korat, Nakorn Ratchasima to be exact.

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  7. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    Thanks, wax, for the manual.

Yes, Mickey, I still drive my GTR regualrly.

F355Ber...if you come back home...I suggest a drive up to Kao Yai national park. They have just paved the road up there (up from Prajeenburi). I just took my NSX up...had a very enjoyable drive...just watch out for monkey, deers, and if you go up late in the evening...elephant..ha ha.

8. Bab13

Bab13 Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Barnabé
    Bluekawala:

"No way! Must be a photo shop! Tell me this isn't a realy 348!"

Sorry, but show on the official site of Koenig !

www.koenig-specials.com

9. jesada

jesada Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Bangkok, Thailand
    What's a surprise to see your new car here, Err. Congratulation krub.
    Koe