328 in Aruba? | FerrariChat

328 in Aruba?

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by Sway, Mar 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sway

Sway Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    #1 Sway, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi there,

I've been the proud owner of a 328 GTS for a number of years and enjoyed every second of it.

For my work I have recently moved to Aruba and could not take the car with me ... It's in storage at the moment anxiously awaiting my return ...

One of my collegues here told me he saw a yellow 430 Spider which is nice of course, but my enthousiasm was even bigger when I heard that there are also 3 or 4 328 owners.

Any of them on this forum?

Would love to get in touch with the Aruban Ferrari lovers in general, and share some of the enthousiasm for the model with the 328 owners, its just a car that ages beautifully.

Looking forward to getting in touch!

Eve
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I lived in Curacao for a number of years and there are a couple Ferraris, including a white 550 (sadly only saw it once).

I'd say do it. Find out who the good mechanics are and let them service it, unless you can do it yourself already of course...

3. Sway

Sway Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    Bas - thanks for the encouragement - not really the mechanic type though ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. wr11265

wr11265 F1 Rookie

May 20, 2007
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Joost
    Ok, het is nog zondag Ivonne, maar er moet wel worden gewerkt daar toch? Veel plezier en enjoy.

5. cheesey

cheesey Formula 3

Jun 23, 2011
    as enjoyable as the 328 would be, the harsh caustic environment would be harmful to the car... just look around at the toll that lesser cars take... a lesser car would be more enjoyable by being easier to sacrifice

6. Sway

Sway Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    Cheesey - agree with that, however it seems that has nit prevented some to own a ferrari anyway

7. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Meh, plenty of 308s etc in Miami...

8. cheesey

cheesey Formula 3

Jun 23, 2011
    some husband their resources, while others don't care about their car, regardless of the marque and treat it like any consumable commodity... it's their choice to do as they please

9. Sway

Sway Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    But ... Cars are meant to be driven aren't they?

10. st@ven

st@ven F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2008
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Mixed feeling Eve! Sun everyday but not the proper car to enjoy it. Working in the middle east, i know the feeling:(:(

11. Sway

Sway Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    I completely understand your point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk