328 Seat Panel Rivet missing

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Iain, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. Iain

    Iain F1 Rookie

    Jan 21, 2005
    There's a panel on the back of the driver's seat of my 328 that's held on with some rivets - one of these is missing causing the panel to gape away from the seat a bit. Any clues as to how I could get this replaced?


  2. Verell

    Verell F1 Veteran
    Owner Consultant

    May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    The QV seats have std 1/8" Al pop rivits holding the back panel on. The rivits are colored with std leather dye to match the seat backs. You can get the rivits & a tool at almost any hw store, home depot, Sears,...

    Pretty sure the 328s are the same, but don't have one to look at.

Share This Page