328 to 360 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

328 to 360

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RDS, Nov 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    are you an ******* or what? just try to test me on my Ferrari enthusiasm, you've got nothing on me.

2. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    You wearing cavallino boxers or shield briefs? 😁

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    LOL, the head to shoes Ferrari cheap clothing is sure sign of poser. 99.9% of those don't even own a Ferrari. :) You have to be subtle with your clothing without showing off or posing. good example would something like a Crescent Classic shirt with a Risi Competizione hat. That says I'm not a poser, but am the real deal that only other real deals could identify with. ;)

4. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    We're in a bit of a bubble.. once it pops I think we'll see prices reflect driver sentiment versus collector appeal. Also note that millennials never saw an episode of Magnum PI.

5. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    The delicacy of the 3*8's design, its exquisite curves and low waist-line are anything but masculine - It's one of the most feminine car designs ever made!

Later models are like pretty girls who put weight on and became chubby!

6. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    I don't think it's quite that bad. 50% of the cars on the road may have more power but many wouldn't hang with a 360 due to curb weight.

My 355 ran 12.6 @114 in the 1/4, 360 has to be capable of that or faster which is still decently quick for something so old, in my opinion.

That being said I would still take a 328 over 360 just because it's so damn pretty :)