330 America and 275 LN | FerrariChat

330 America and 275 LN

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by The other Prancing Horse, Jul 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The other Prancing Horse

Dec 12, 2015
    I don't think Sharon or the Wilson's are driving the LN. Guess ? being restored?

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
  3. The other Prancing Horse

Dec 12, 2015
    They where in the Andrew's collection in Moreno Valley Ca, googol Andrew's Ferraris

4. The other Prancing Horse

Dec 12, 2015
    were ....spelling not as important as great autos

5. The other Prancing Horse

Dec 12, 2015
  6. Ed Niles

Ed Niles Formula 3
    Honorary

Sep 7, 2004
    West Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Edwin K. Niles
    Having trouble with this thread. 275LN?
    If it's about John Andrews, he has had a lot of trouble with the local cops, as he dresses like a bum, and there have been numerous complaints about his property, as he is something of a hoarder. Hence they have difficulty accepting that he owned several Ferraris with values in the millions. Put that together with the previous theft of all his ownership docs (which he reported to me at that time), and one can see how the local fuzz laugh at him.
    The theft would have been extraordinarily easy, as the property faces two streets, and the cars were in the open (although piled with junk).
    I have known John for many years, and have no trouble believing him at all. And of course they weren't insured, so this has been a true disaster for him. I have personally seen the 275GTB (I sold it to him), Lusso, 330 America, 250GT SWB (previously sold to Mike S.) and numerous other cars, including several true old hot rods.
    The last I heard, the 275 was in the Bay area, then brokered to Europe. Questions: Is the above true? Does the possessor know the background? What documents does he/she have? Who has it now? Where are the other cars?