348 and F355 Challenge - New Records Thread | Page 2 | FerrariChat

348 and F355 Challenge - New Records Thread

Discussion in '348/355' started by Robb, May 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I have some info from the 2001 series to add next.

I will be meeting up with another one of the 360 drivers in the series soon. He said he has a fair number of records to share. But for those that know of OTHER drivers or crew who would like to contribute records, bulletins, etc - I can use more info. My main focus was on the 348 and F355 challenge series up to this point. I have some other info for other later cars - especially the newest ones but would like to get as much strung together so we have fewer gaps.

I have some European records that I will add also and will likely start another string of info chronologically, but obviously it takes time to sort through many of these. I have several European contributors of records also but can always use more. I had one source for the Asian side of the series but again could use a Tifosi on that side of the globe.

Hopefully you all like the driver / car info that has been color coded... :D

Please contact me anytime.

Robb

308 GTB likes this.