348 Challenge For Sale (Europe- Not affiliated) | FerrariChat

348 Challenge For Sale (Europe- Not affiliated)

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by Jasonberkeley, Jan 17, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    Looks very nice, but I'm not sure I understand the reference to "one of . . . 32", as it's not a "Factory Challenge" car.

2. foresterguy

foresterguy Rookie

May 22, 2015
    Full Name:
    Steve M.
    I thought I recognized this car. There was a Petrolicious article published about it in 2018. As Ira indicates, it's not one of the 32 TB/13 TS factory cars as indicated in the article as those numbers only applied to 1994 U.S. cars. The VIN on this one indicates a LHD Euro 348. However, in any case it's a beautiful car and worth the price as a rare Challenge car. Looks like it's received the proper care over the years.
    Florian Turned His Scale Model Into A Full-Size Ferrari 348 Challenge • Petrolicious

308 GTB, mclaudio and Jasonberkeley like this.
  3. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    So it’s a 348 with aftermarket race seats and a bunch of stickers?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. wrxmike

wrxmike Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mike
    No
    Chassis #86287: " had raced in the championship between 1993 and 1995! Delivered new in France, the car was raced in the hands of Jean-Louis Déglise who did 16 events in the Challenge championship".

5. carguy007

carguy007 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2013
    I would think a US 94 Challenge car would be worth considerably more. With so little of them ever made, I am sure they would go for at least 250k if one did come up.