348 Deprecation | Page 4 | FerrariChat

348 Deprecation

Discussion in '348/355' started by traimpz348, Mar 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ghardt

ghardt Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Side bolster wear on that 92 TB looks a bit excessive for 7K miles.

2. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    And somebody just paid $97.5k for a blue 90 TB with 11k miles on it. Wonder it the buyer will actually write the check. Ferrari 348 348TB | eBay

3. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    It looks to have just expired, and re-listed.

4. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    Was listed as Sold when I posted. I guess my comment about writing the check was correct. :)

5. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Hmmm, yes, I see the 'sold' indication on the former listing. The BIN ebay listings have an expiry like any other auction, so my guess, as seems to be common among many of the dealer listings the past couple months that list/expire/relist multiple times, is it just simply times out without a buyer. I don't recall if the ex-listings of other dealers indicate 'sold' after they end. That particular one seems to be a pretty darn fast turnaround in the event of a deadbeat buyer.

6. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    No. Sold means a wining bid was placed which is shown I green when you look at completed listings. If it just expired the asking price on BIN or highest bid if reserve was not reached is shown in black. If it's BIN or best offer, the BIN price with a line through it is shown in green with "best offer accepted" noted if it sold. Seems that car has been relisted a few times, twice before as a no sale. Bottom line, it appears it was a no sale.

7. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

8. bballto

bballto Karting

Mar 10, 2014
    Best thread I've read thus far. I bought a well sorted 1990 348 in May/2015 at the "high end" (48k). I'm pleased that the market value of the car has bumped up since then. Besides that, I have had a blast!! Love the car, love the input here. Thanks, Brian