348 Folding Soft Top | Page 2 | FerrariChat

348 Folding Soft Top

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Falcon Wing, Sep 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
  2. alextline

alextline Rookie

Sep 28, 2014
    offer 950 $ plus cost sending it to germany.

3. alextline

alextline Rookie

Sep 28, 2014
    1200 $ from germany plus cost to sent to germany

4. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Still available.

5. MotoMeccanica

MotoMeccanica Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    Calgary Alberta
    If this is indeed pn# 63380800, you know that they re still available from Ferrari. There is stock at Ferrari North America, list price $900.

If you want this people, just go to your nearest dealer. Why would you pay over $1000 for a used one?

6. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I wanted it but I have a couple stereo speakers(that I thought were factory). Sitting where it needs to go.

7. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    #32 Falcon Wing, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    My understanding when I bought this, was that these were sold out years ago according to what I read here on Fchat. NOS would pop up from time to time though.

Could you send me a link to where FNA has these? Lowest price I am seeing online is $2500 from anyone that has the part #.

8. dahveedem

dahveedem Formula 3

Mar 12, 2012
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    David
    Interesting because every site I've visited say it's NLA.
    Can you share where you are finding it for $900?

9. MotoMeccanica

Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    Calgary Alberta
    I'm a parts manager of a Ferrari Dealership, I just did an inquiry with FNA. As of the end of last week, they had 4 on hand.

10. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    Interesting. How about stock interior rear view mirrors? The small rectangular one. Ricambi and Superformance.uk said on back order for more than a year. I think they are unobtanium. I have reengineered two different windshield buttons and have a fairly reliable substitute with after market cheap jobs. The problem is heat and vibration on the windscreen with top and windows down. What would FNA do to get one to your local dealership?

p.s. 6 inch subs will fit under the top bows when down with a well made slightly angled box. Mine are currently on lockdown in NH while may fabricator works out some logistical issues.

11. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Well raise my rent......

Are the ones available like mine, or the one where you have to transfer your hardware off your targa top to the folding soft top?

Wish I had known that when I got this one!

I bet you will have those sold by the end of the day!

12. MotoMeccanica

Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    Calgary Alberta
    Just contact your nearest dealer, and ask for pn#63380800. That part number was mentioned in an earlier post, and I just went off that. I cannot see it in the catalog, but it does come up as a folding top for a 348.

When it comes to parts, sites such as Ricambi and Eurospares are great, you can browse the online catalogs and see what you need, and get a part number. But their parts availability, along with other vendors is not gospel. Take the pn# and check with your local dealer. Ferrari does come back and re-release parts that were NLA from time to time (or still have stock on the shelf).

Scott