348 Parts-rear brake duct panel?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 27, 2004.

  1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

    Rossa Subscribed

    Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Where can I find parts other than factory dealers?

    I have a challenge car that has rear underbody panel that has brake ducts leading to the rear brakes. What is this panel called, and is there any idea where I can find this?
  2. To remove this ad click here.

Share This Page