348 Sills | FerrariChat

348 Sills

Discussion in '348/355' started by allandwf, Jun 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allandwf

allandwf Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2011
    Scotland UK
    I'm looking for a pair of sills for my 348 as they were missing, presumably damaged. Prefer original look, is there a specific place to buy from. I'm in the UK.

2. ///Mike

///Mike F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2003
    Bugtussle
    Eurospares breaks a lot of Ferraris. I'd start there first. And isn't there another big Ferrari breaker in the UK?

I understand why you'd want original panels but if you can't find any that are rust free they wouldn't be too tough to replicate them out of sheet steel, or you could buy some of the carbon fiber ones and paint them. As I think about it, I'd love to do that with my car since the CF shouldn't dent like the originals do, and once they're painted you'd never know they were CF.

3. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Eurospares as said above. They also come up on fleabay. Superformance for carbon ones.

You can also give Maranello a call see if they have any new ones. Eurospares get there new bits direct from Maranello. Maranello shipping is far quicker that eurospares.

4. allandwf

allandwf Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2011
    Scotland UK
    Thanks. Am I correct in thinking there is a slight difference between 348 and 355 ones, a lip or something?