355 Exhaust... Again. Not happy with Tubi... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

355 Exhaust... Again. Not happy with Tubi...

Discussion in '348/355' started by Mr Dobermann, Sep 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cuneo

cuneo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    I have the Cappy Stage 3 w/ Hyperflows and it's the bee's knee's. I recently changed out the stock headers with wrapped Fabspeeds, and in open-air driving the F1 sound quality is slightly diminished (becomimg more throaty and growly, kinda muscle car-ish), though in tunnels and overpasses it still screams, maybe even a bit louder than with the Ansa headers. I strongly recommend new owners immediately replace Ansa headers with some variant of aftermarket, because even a tiny hole in those pipes can screw you major. To me it still remains undetermined, which comes first, the popped header or the burnt valve-guide? (Chicken or the egg, ha!)

2. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thats strange because my tubi does sound like an F1 car. Everyone tells me that my 355 sound better than any they have every heard. I have NO cats, just straight pipes and no bypass valve but the challenge pipe.

3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    +1

95 GTB with tubi test pipes and tubi exhaust. I had an enzo owner tell me he wished his car sounded like mine.

ShineKen likes this.