355 Purchase Planning - cheap spyder or hold out for GTS? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

355 Purchase Planning - cheap spyder or hold out for GTS?

Discussion in '348/355' started by sequoia_gts, Apr 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tcbquattroporte

tcbquattroporte Karting

Jan 31, 2014
    New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tom
    #51 tcbquattroporte, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    I love the look of the Daytona-style seats. When I decided to do the Daytona seat conversion, I bought a set of pretty roached-out seats to have re-done, and I still have the original seats (which by the way are in excellent condition), so I can return the car to stock if I want to. Lucinda Howard at Tin Lizzie Affair in Dallas, Texas did an excellent job on them, sourcing the leather from Italy so that it matches perfectly. The logo on the headrest is embroidered in black and the sharpness and detail is amazing.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

baschul, Wsmatau, sequoia_gts and 2 others like this.
  2. sequoia_gts

sequoia_gts Rookie

Jan 9, 2019
    Fayetteville, NY
    Full Name:
    Nikolas Batruch
    Great info. Thanks Robb.

3. sequoia_gts

sequoia_gts Rookie

Jan 9, 2019
    Fayetteville, NY
    Full Name:
    Nikolas Batruch
    Lucinda is an artist because they really look amazing. Great choice. The contrast of the colors really sets off the pattern, too. I like "authentic" mods like this that may not have been 100% correct to the car but reflect the heritage. Also clearly people love them based on the number of 360's and up you see spec'd this way. Sweet!

4. baschul

baschul Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Brian S
    Thanks. I'm local to the Dallas area, and they definitely do great work.

sequoia_gts likes this.
  5. sequoia_gts

sequoia_gts Rookie

Jan 9, 2019
    Fayetteville, NY
    Full Name:
    Nikolas Batruch
    To anyone in the market right now, I see that Rosso Barchetta GTS on eBay can be had with 10% down financing! Ferrari life for less than the price of an engine out. /s