355 vs Mustang race...finally | Page 6 | FerrariChat

355 vs Mustang race...finally

Discussion in '348/355' started by allanlambo, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Next time you're in SoCal I'll buy you lunch.

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Man, this has turned into a f*cked up thread.

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I think its turned into a f*cking funny thread.

4. TopMonkey

TopMonkey Karting

Mar 14, 2004
    Monroe, LA
    Full Name:
    Joel C.
    And on and on it goes... sad.

5. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Allan, you crack me up.

Nibble you are what is going to make Rob start charging me to be able to use this forum. I'm going to have to pay because of threads like this. So I might as well make my comment.
    Mustangs suck. I could put money in my Geo Metro and make it run 12s. It's all about money. It would cost less than the Lambo but ITS STILL A GEO! In that same respect, I could go out and buy a Busa for a few grand and do the same times as most rustangs and Lambos. ( not to mention turbo kits for them!)
    The point is there are big differences between SV, busa, and Mustang.
    People see the busa and Lambos and pay attention. Chicks stare and start thinking.
    But then people see the Mustang and think (if they notice at all); there's that white trash in his loud POS Mustang.

P.S. If you do see a girl that oooosss and ahhhss over your Mustang the same as a Ferrari or Lambo, KEEP HER! She'll be the cheapest investment you ever made.

6. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    There hasn't been an on-topic post in more than 20 posts. Lots of heat and ugliness is being generated. And Fchat members are reporting it and its lead participants. Excellent candidate for simply being forcibly closed.

However, with 2500 views, I assume there are many interested in the original topic (Mustangs vs F-cars)...

So, rather than close it, let me just ask that AllanLambo and Nibblesworth just cease and desist... whomever does NOT get the last word, wins! If you must, continue your debate in a thread in Off-Topic. And everybody else, refuse to comment on the off-topic nonsense here... volunteer a link on Mustangs or something to get us back on track...

PLEASE let this thread return to topic. Thanks.

7. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Way to Moderate but yet keep the thread alive. It's turned into quite the spectacle.

8. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Dang what are you doing up this late!?

9. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Hey Allan, Nice Porsches man!

10. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Oh my god!! FUNNY! Also true... that is if you don't count the money you will pay for dental work!

11. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !! I can't cry any longer, I think I need to go to bed my eyes are so RED!!

12. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    He is coming F***ing close if I have to edit another one of his posts for language. (Personal Attacks are a no-no)

I have also deleted some of the complete wastes that were posts. Take it off the site. IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

13. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Watch it. Personal attacks that you are making are getting you very close to seeing the door on this board.

This goes for everyone. I hate I having to edit your posts multiple times to take out excessive language relating to personal attacks.

Think of it this way, if someone new wanted to join the board and was browsing the threads, what would they think? Which type of people would it promote to join and which type would it promote to not join? DO IT FOR FCHAT.