For Sale - 360/430 Titan 7 Wheels with Michelin PS4S | FerrariChat

For Sale 360/430 Titan 7 Wheels with Michelin PS4S

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Brabuse430, Feb 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brabuse430

Brabuse430 Rookie

Jul 25, 2018
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Andy Dispun
    Hi All,

Trying to make space in my garage, and decided to sell my F430, as I never have time to drive it. First things to go are some of the mods I've purchased. These wheels are about 3 months old and have less than 200 miles on them, maybe not even 100? Wheels are built specifically for the 360 and 430 platform. They were custom made for a Ferrari and wait time was 3 months. They are fully forged and not that "flow-forged" stuff. Yes, REAL forged wheels. No spacers or hub centric rings are needed. I can't remember but I think you only need to buy different lug bolts.

A bit about these wheels from the manufacturer...
    The key to Titan 7 Forged Wheels is that we make all of our wheels 100% in house. Everything from design, tooling, forging, machining, heat treatment, surface finishing, and testing is all done in house with no outsourcing. Very few Forged wheel companies can make this claim. This means you get complete quality and performance control. Fully Forged out of our industry leading 10000 ton press, geared knurling to reduce tire slippage, reinforced inner flange to optimize camber stiffness, weight optimized to an incredible strength to weight ratio. We build wheels application specific. No wheels are thought to be set up for multiple cars like most manufacturers. We take into account the proper performance wheel and tire size and the aesthetic of the car to make sure that you not only perform good, you look good. Our 100% in-house production capability allows for this.

MSRP on the wheels 2700, plus 200 for the center cap adaptors to use the OEM Ferrari Caps. Tires spent over $1400. All said and done I'm well over 4k into this setup, plus 3 month wait time. Wheels are mint. Tires are basically new. My garage still has the new tire smell. Asking $3500 + shipping. Can ship asap.

Best contact is [email protected]. Located in Los Angeles, CA
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SignatureJames

SignatureJames Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
  3. Brabuse430

Brabuse430 Rookie

Jul 25, 2018
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Andy Dispun