Sold - 360/430 Wind Stop Gaskets | FerrariChat

Sold 360/430 Wind Stop Gaskets

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by EastMemphis, Mar 28, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    I've made a number of gasket sets and am offering them for sale. Some bubbles and inclusions were inevitable as these were hand made, but they are all small and to me, insignificant. I'll sell the best sets first.

Only a very limited number of sets are available. I doubt I'll ever make more.

Price: $300 for the three gaskets and three sheets of screening material.

Contact me through DM if you're interested. US shipment only please. Sorry.

The process of mounting the gasket and screen into the frame is not for the faint hearted. This is a task for the true DIY person. I have instructions on how to install the gaskets and screens here: https://www.ferrari360.org/2022/03/ferrari-360430-spider-wind-stop.html

2. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    Be sure to read the installation guide prior to ordering. Installing these gaskets is easy if you've got 50 years of tinkering under your belt. It's not for the first DIY job.

Shipping is about $35 by FedEx Express so please take that into account as well.

Thanks!

I have three sets left.

3. nessus-gte

nessus-gte Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Very interesting project, John. These are the the gaskets for the wind deflectors on 360/430 spiders?

4. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    @nessus-gte - Yes, these replace the OEM gaskets that aren't available from Ferrari. Ferrari only sells the complete unit with frame, gasket and screen. It's about $1000 (shop for less) for the three OEM replacements.

nessus-gte likes this.
  5. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    Inventory exhausted. Thanks!