360 Aluminum Footrest | FerrariChat

360 Aluminum Footrest

Discussion in '360/430' started by thomas_b, Nov 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    I did not like the rubber footrest in my 360; cheesy look compared to the other pedals. I ordered the aluminum 360 Footrest Model 2 from www.ultimatepedals.com. The attached picture shows the result.

Installation took a little more effort than I would have liked. I had to shave 5mm off at the bottom of the inward facing side to angle the plate correctly. Otherwise the quality of the piece is fine.

The original footrest is covered by a rubber piece, which is glued in to place but comes off easily. Below is a metal plate that is fixed to the car body with three rivets. The new footrest is screwed into the original metal footrest piece with three screws through the top and two from the side.

If I had to do it again I would order the footrest without the three holes on the top. I would glue it into place as with the rubber cover and only fix it with the two screws that go into the side. The screws would ensure that the footrest could not move under sideways load. The glue makes sure that it can not be pulled up.

2. Russ Birch

Russ Birch Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Russ Birch
    Wow, that looks really nice! The blue is sure a sharp interior.

Russ