360 bought on ebay...buyer beware | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 bought on ebay...buyer beware

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by skywalkermd, Oct 30, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jratcliff

jratcliff Formula 3

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Why didn't you leave a negative feedback and tell to the rest on Ebay?

2. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Lots of bashing on the OP here but still the seller was dishonest and unless they respond to the allegation, I'm happy I've been informed and will steer clear of this seller.

3. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I agree. Just because the OP didn't do his due diligence that doesn't mean the seller has the right to mislead or take advantage of him. The buyer made a mistake by not inspecting the car himself and having a PPI done but the seller appears to have been dishonest about the condition and service of the car. There is no excuse for that.

4. skywalkermd

skywalkermd Karting

Oct 30, 2013
    I didn't do a ppi as I trusted the top seller designation and BBB A+ rating and didn't know of this forum,,but I certainly appreciate zcobra1 pointing out what an moron I am(oh how did I get thru med school,, LOL...and its not whining,, its protecting others...you two critics sound like the kind of Ferrari owners id love to hang out with...oops that was meant to say....NEVER and if your cars have problems,,don't come to the forum for help as that would be WHINING.....and fyi I also spent the last 3-4 months """""""whining""" to ebay with no results...

5. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Curious- to which two are you referring?

6. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Based on the PM I just read, probably you and I Wayne.

7. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Naw I just got a PM also, referring to my name and Sesame street....LOl..
    Tells you the maturity and temperament of this guy,
    and commenting on my straight forward assessment of the situation.

I will respond here:

You may of made it through med school, kudos to you- but again too cheap to
    have an inspection done. Not a moron, or stupid, or whatever...too cheap.
    What, you did not know that an inspection could be done for you in another State ?

Right ! Are you going to claim to be that clueless.....

You trusted what the dealer told you ? Again, that is hard to swallow.
    Dealer should be honest, that's a given. Then again, maybe he did fix, or rig the AC,to work for a while.
    no one knows.....maybe it was working right after it was fixed, and crapped out
    completely days later. Had you had a PPI done, they would of fixed
    it permanently or you would of passed on the car.

This can happen. Buddy with a 355 had the AC fixed at a very reputable F-shop,
    Crapped out next day. Had to go back and get it fixed, again....it happens.

Again, you are still seething over this, and getting pissed because people here are
    telling you like it is, instead of moving on. You said I am not the kind of F-car
    owner you want to be around, same here.

Sell the car or forget about this, or enjoy the car and the lumps you may
    get owning it. Everyone on here has been screwed over in life some way
    or another, most do not go and on about it, in the way that you do,
    they move on and enjoy the little time we have here. Think about it......

8. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Sorry guys, I just had add:
    You spent the last 3-4 months whining to EBay, seriously ? 3-4 months on this, because you spent $2500 getting a used Ferrari shipshape ? sorry, I just cannot get past this part...WOW.

9. skywalkermd

skywalkermd Karting

Oct 30, 2013
    I just ignore the holier than though speeches and will continue to focus on alerting others(that aren't as blessed with Zcobra1"s magnificent intelligence and bashing).,,,to dealers and services less than optimal ..sounds like someone has the [edited by moderator to remove P&R content] ....example of u,,,you say do a due diligence search and then turn around and say expect!! problems irregardless...please don't operate on me,, if u ever get a license LOL

10. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Please refrain from posting political content in any message forum other than the Politics & Religion forum. Your post has been edited. Thank you for understanding.

11. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    It is about 75 degrees here today, I am going out to drive my 360 now, and am done
    with this thread. Said what I had to, and you go ahead and waste your time and life
    pursuing "justice".

Bye bye.........

12. Kyoso_Joey

Kyoso_Joey Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Joey
    This thread reminds me of the stuff I see on honda-tech.com

13. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I hate to see the sniping.

Lesson learned for you. We've all gone through something strange with a dealer or eBay in some other smaller transaction. So time to Enjoy the car like others said. I think you will enjoy your ownership experience more with an easy going attitude toward the members here. No one cares about titles, degrees, or penis size, etc. it's really all about the cars.

We are sorry about your dealer experience. Things can still happen after you do everything right.

So go about it in a good way and you'll build the right connections here. Happy to help. Look forward to seeing photos of some great trips.

Robb