360 Challenge Privateer N-GT For Sale Ex. Scuderia Ecosse | FerrariChat

360 Challenge Privateer N-GT For Sale Ex. Scuderia Ecosse

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by pczarb, Apr 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pczarb

pczarb Rookie

Feb 25, 2014
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hi
    I will soon be moving to Africa and am disposing of some of my car collection.
    For sale here is a 2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge chassis #131407 which was placed second in the 2003 Ferrari Maranello Championship run by Scuderia Ecosse and driven by Chris Niarchos. It passed into the hands of legendary car collector Kevin Stanford and was converted to privateer N-GT spec ( 1 of only 10 ) at a total cost of £250,000 and used for private track days at the Ascari circuit.
    Whilst the car has had only 3 owners and has covered only 14 races and circa 10 track days it has not run for a while and will need recommissioning.
    Comes complete with a spares package including a spare set of centerlock wheels, various pieces of Michelotto carbon bodywork and Sachs 4 way adjustable dampers. Also comes with Letter of Authentication from Stewart Roden at Scuderia Ecosse as well as a stamped facsimile Service Book.
    Please PM me or email on [email protected] for an information pack. Happy to answer any queries to my mobile phone + 48 504 920095
    The car is located in Poland and is available for inspection. Offers are invited for this rare and attractive car.
    Many thanks
    Paul Blackman
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NürScud likes this.