360 conversion | Page 10 | FerrariChat

360 conversion

Discussion in '360/430' started by RANDY6005, May 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    MUST WATCH !!

2. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Is the F1 rain light always on and always flashing? If so, any issues with law enforcement with that always on?

RANDY6005 likes this.
  3. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Not always on and no problem from law enforcement . I can turn on wend I want to

timwu12 likes this.
  4. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
  5. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    It took me months and months to prep the floor boards before paint work removing a five gallon bucket of tar and seem sealer having to scrape from around the rivets. It was painted with Imron Industrial strength I swear I think it is tougher than powder coat. These are the all brand new CS wiring looms, they came with all new relays and fuses . I think maybe one of the best upgrades for reliability we put dielectric grease on every connection.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Randy, how are you turning the fog light on/off? Planning on replacing the dead switch on the das of my car with a Euro Fog light switch since the harness is already there and powered. Just curious on what you did...

7. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
  8. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Oops, sorry. Meant your rain light....Euro cars have rear fog lights and that blank on the switch panel on the dash is where it goes.

9. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Ok Ghostdriver you can see the toggle switch on the front of carbon fiber console there was a switch already there . I wanted to put the switch where the dead plug is , but you would have to run more wires up and threw the dash and back to the battery. I think where it is now is easier to use and less noticeable wend in the off position . All I had to do was run the wire back under the console to the battery with a fuse . LESS IS BEST .
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    The rain is a real FIA regulated light fron CarTeck from UK very good quality. Same one they use on the track very bright I has three modes disabled and rain and static .. You can set it where it only comes wend you use your brakes .

11. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Thanks Randy....planning on a similar mod. CarTeck is one of the brands that I am looking at as well as a few others that are actual rain lights. Caught a break with mine though since I have a dummy switch rather than a blank. That dummy switch is connected to a harness plug. Turns out that plug is the actual plug and wiring for the rear fog lights standard on Euro spec Modenas.

12. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    I have a ton a parts taken off to do this build , if any one needs any thing for a stock 360 Modena. I am not looking to make money maybe very fair price on all the parts as as whole here is just a few parts . I even have a CS rear dIffuser I think right hand side, all this stuff should cheap . Both seats and door panels upper and lower dash glove box rear glass doors two sets of air boxes carbon firer and aluminum. engine bay panels bumpers side skirts . door glass window regulators
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Might be interested with the carbon fiber air boxes and exhaust. PM sent.

14. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    John_K_348 and Ghostdiver like this.
  15. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Wend we where installing all the CS factory new wire harness looms every single harness and looms where coated with Permatex Dielectric Grease there is no way. Ferrari would ever take the time or pay labor cost it took four cans of it . Prevents corrosion and any leakage of volts great protection last for many years. There is not one wire that has been solider on this conversion, all plug and play. Wend removing the old harness we found two harness that where melted almost together one under the dash and the ABS harness in the front compartment it should caught on fire .. Look we took pics of the melted harness
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

John_K_348 likes this.
  16. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Randy - respect your level of detail... such passion!

RANDY6005 likes this.
  17. BigBo$$

BigBo$$ Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Gotti
    wow amazing project TURBOS!

RANDY6005 likes this.
  18. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Removing the power windows and regulators and motors, stereo speakers the metal trims pieces, leather door panels there was allot of stuff in the tune of SIXTIES plus pounds, that is like removing one brick per side side .. Now wend I shut the doors it feels like they are made of cardboard, The Lexan glass sets this car apart from any of other 360 here in the US .. There where only 43 CS cars ever fitted with Lexan door glass. By far this is my favorite of upgrade yet . There where a few parts we could not get. So we had to reverse engineer them and you can not even tell them from one another . There was allot of parts needed to install the door Lexan glass more than you would think.. Wend ever RM Sothebys sales a CS with them they say highly sought after option Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    I want Lexan in my life . Thinking about going Lexan all the way around . I'm even considering doing a vented rear Lexan for the engine bonnet .

20. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    There is a lexan front window on ebay only $100 lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

21. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    02360Spider from a challenge car maybe not a CS car LOL Funny thing everyone really thinks the Challange Lexan glass is the same thing as the CS Lexan glass. I can promise you they are not even in the same universe . Challenge Lexan glass was a disposable and replace allot or are even taken out and thrown away and replaced with nets .. Maybe why most people think that they have never seen the CS lexan glass in person there was only 43 fitted in the whole world. CS glass has locks on the glass to keep them from being open from out side . https://www.challenge-stradale.com/stats.html

22. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
  23. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Are these parts you have for sale in the diagrams?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk