360 coupe for sale (6Speed) | Page 3 | FerrariChat

360 coupe for sale (6Speed)

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Drew_4RE, Jan 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mkeenly

mkeenly Rookie

Jan 25, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks for a voice of sanity. Eventually, a buyer and the seller will come together and agree on a common price (the actual value of the vehicle).

2. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Lot's of silly, free bumps-LOL!

3. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Precisely my point.

4. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Agreed.

5. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You have to be able to take the static of the people trying to guess the bottom of the market or assign value to the scarcity of a particular set of options. If your car is truly good they will get drowned out. The used car game might not be for you my friend. ;-)

OP, your car looks awesome to me!

6. L.I. Adam

L.I. Adam Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    east norwich, Long I
    #56 L.I. Adam, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    Kevin, I am totally fine with used car market as I bought mine from ferrari of long Island to begin with..the discussion here and my point is about silly non sensical banter from non buyers hassling the OP on this thread not me.. the fact that your responding to my comments aboput non buyer issues proves my point..SORRY TO OP of this thread that all of this is on his FOR SALE THREAD...You know what I say to moderators here..Just erase all posts incling mine not relevant to prosepctive buyer questions for purchase of his beautiful car..

I am out of here..PEACE

Adam

7. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy

Agree 100% and it really bothers me when this is done. Moderators please take note. You should not allow classified ads to become cluttered with useless info and meaningless opinions. The OP deserves the opportunity to sell his car without being demeaned and undercut. This is not allowed on other forums that I frequent and should not be tolerated here either.

8. zer0t

zer0t Rookie

Feb 20, 2010
    Montville, NJ
    Full Name:
    Robert Graffeo
    +1. I've never seen a forum where a f/s thread could have so much trash talk.

9. zer0t

zer0t Rookie

Feb 20, 2010
    Montville, NJ
    Full Name:
    Robert Graffeo
    +2. All posts should help advance the sale.

Beautiful car op.

10. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I've never seem a forum where a <insert the name of ANY thread> could have so much trash talk! :D

11. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Actually the deal didn't go through so it never sold.

12. mkeenly

mkeenly Rookie

Jan 25, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I think real potential buyers can easily figure out what is useful information and what is noise.

13. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

In this case that is perhaps true.

However, in some instances cars have been listed here that had issues that only came to light after others posted in the thread.

Would you like to buy a car here, only to discover that one or more members had information about past history, maintenance, repairs or collision damage that wasn't posted due to that restriction?

Sure, there's some BS posted in here, but any savvy buyer can read through the crap, or ignore it. Arguing about price/value isn't without merit either, just annoying to the seller.

D

14. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Dave, I am all for good information and actually find plenty of good investigators here. Another free bump for this listing. It is a beautiful car.

15. ITR TCHR

ITR TCHR Karting

Aug 1, 2012
    Southern CA
    This post solidifies why Drew is one of my favorite members.

Everything he touches (types) turns into pages of interesting conversation.

Drew, good luck with the sale and keep us updated with more of your wraps.

16. Comprador

Comprador Karting

Feb 4, 2009
    Boston MA
    Full Name:
    Craig
    I emailed you re your car..

17. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    :) Fer Christ’s sake people get a grip! If the car is fairly priced it will sell and if there are any REAL issues with it then let them come out. All the rest is just somebody’s opinion and like my Grandady told me. Opinions and like A**H***s. Everybody’s got one and most of um stink! If your smart enough to figure out how to buy a Ferrari you should be smart enough to tell Bull Sheit from biscuits! ;)

18. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    #68 Drew_4RE, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. porsche racer

porsche racer Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2006
    southern california
    Full Name:
    arthur
    I understand what you are trying to say, however, if you are testing the water make sure there is something in the water so you can get a bite. What I mean is you must be reasonable too. With an example of $123K, you will be sitting for a lonnnnnnng time.

20. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #70 up4speed, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    That has to be the best and most complete work order that I've ever seen! A lot of shops can learn a lot from these guys. Just from the work order, I can tell that I would trust my car with them.

I agree with you, I was exaggerating just to prove a point. If I was firm with an asking price of $123K for my car, I'm pretty confident that it would NEVER sell at that price. I don't think that the OP's asking price is that out of line where it warranted people on the forum telling him how much he SHOULD be asking for his car. If his asking price is too much, he will find out soon enough. If it's a fair price, it will sell, it's as simple as that. When I was looking for a car, I wasn't looking for that "average" car. I wanted one well above average in condition, actually I was looking for a new car (or as close as possible). Of course, I was also willing to go well above in price to get what I wanted. I could have saved an easy $15K on my car if I wasn't so much of a perfectionist, but then I wouldn't have been happy with my car either. I'm sure if people on this forum saw the "initial" asking price of my car, they would have flipped out and called the seller crazy. BTW initial asking was $115K, thankfully after all was said and done I didn't pay anywhere near that (I still paid more than most).

21. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    Fast Cars is hands down the best shop I have ever worked with. And I've worked with a lot!

22. M Baker

M Baker Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2010
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Nice car! Priced right.
    While the 430 is more advanced and has better build quality I personally like the cleaner looks of the 360 over the 430. Interesting that Drew could have purchased a 430 again but got the 360.

23. gman3280

gman3280 Rookie

Jan 10, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey any chance you could post a few pictures of the interior?

Thank you