360 coupe for sale (6Speed) | Page 5 | FerrariChat

360 coupe for sale (6Speed)

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Drew_4RE, Jan 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PFSEX

PFSEX Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    John Ratto
    Congratulations on your purchase. If the car is as represented, I beleive you made an excellent choice.

And, I think we can now say without reservation that the best 360 coupes are selling for about $90K. WE have established the worth of the best cars.

2. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That's about what I would have expected (I would expect ~88-95K for a nice example). I figured the same car with lower mileage would be around $94K

3. L.I. Adam

L.I. Adam Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    east norwich, Long I
    I agree..prices also bumpo up now alittle just prior to driving season in spring..Some people here have been low balling with their opinions..not the case on good clean well maintained 2003 360 spiders or coupes..this one was a coupe and went for askint\g price..spider would be more

4. bjromanek

bjromanek Rookie

Mar 31, 2009
    360 has arrived and is exactly as advertised. No surprises. Is completely detailed with all books, tools etc., runs beautifully...puts a smile on my face! Am amazed at power and torque...of course am transitioning from an '83 308. Thanks for your on line comments and support for my transaction.

5. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Congrats! Looks like you got a great car.

6. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Enjoy your new car! If I wasn't heading a different direction, I would have jumped all over this. 3 pedal 360, with a roof!!!

7. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    I buy cars ... every year (that is what my wife tells me, anyway). I always ignore the opinions from the peanut gallery because it really only matters how much money I am willing to put down for a car.

8. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Congrats on the purchase. It's nice to see the 360 values are moving up

9. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Your jaw is going to be sore for a month from all the smiling!!
    :)

10. meandmyredcorvette

meandmyredcorvette Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2014
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Dino
    First of all a big congratulations!!!!

Reading some of these posts might turn a weak person to become suicidal. It is one thing having positive critiquing and input that can benefit a seller, it is another thing being negative and speaking incoherently. You just confirmed what I am finding out like in any forum, any office or for that matter any place.... everyone has an opinion. What I am curious about is how many folks that are downright nasty and critical have actually owned a ferrari or any exotic. I am still open to conversation but I really believe some people post things to make people's lives miserable. We know who you are.

Honesty is the best policy. The market speaks for itself! Kudos Again!!

11. Quilty

Quilty Karting

Mar 1, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    You got a great deal on that car. I would have been all over it if I hadn't just bought mine.

12. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Congrats! Drive it in good health. :D

13. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    Glad to hear your happy with the car and there were no surprises. Thanks again for an easy transaction. Now post some pics!

14. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    That is an amazing car and a good deal to boot! Enjoy. Drew is pretty classy, Damn Dave nailed it with his comments. I'd have jumped on it if I didn't already have a 3-pedal 360

Congrats again. Now go and drive it like you stole it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk