360 ECU reflash | FerrariChat

360 ECU reflash

Discussion in '360/430' started by Big Poppa, Feb 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    David Milhorn
    Greetings and Salutations,

New to Ferrarichat and seeking some assistance. I need to get my engine ECU's re-flashed with CS software. Does anyone know who can re-flash engine ECU's with CS software and mapping? I am willing to ship them out of the US if anyone has firsthand knowledge and experience with a shop that has this type of expertise.

Thank you in advance,

David

2. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    360trev likes this.
  3. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    I think we need like a bat signal for Trev. Anyway, should be along shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

360trev likes this.
  4. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    heh ;)

Hello David.

Yes I can do this for you but need more information as I've written custom software to tailor it to all the different cars and specifications.

Model type (EU car, US spec, etc.)
    Model year
    F1 or Gated
    Sport exhaust fitted or not
    Sports cats fitted or not
    CS air flow meters or Modena ones?
    etc.

If your using CS TCU on an pre 2001 Modena its a *must* to get CS firmware to ensure your clutch is properly setup and for performance reasons. Earlier firmware just doesn't work anywhere near as well with CS TCU's than genuine CS firmware.

PM me for more information and look at the Swiss Army Knife thread for more information. I've done tonnes of work on this now.

benporter likes this.
  5. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    David Milhorn

I just sent you the information you requested via a "conversation"? I hope this is the correct way to contact you and thank you so much for your help!