360 fault code | FerrariChat

360 fault code

Discussion in '360/430' started by 962 kid, Apr 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 962 kid

962 kid Rookie

Sep 5, 2004
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Michael Boulanger
    Does anyone know what the fault code P1104 means? I cannot seem to find it, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    LH-B AIR-FLOW METER ( P1104 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minimum value reached, probable S.C. to ground
    ERROR TYPE

C.C. to ground or minimum value reached

VERIFICATIONS

Engine operation check (check all the components that may "unbalance" the engine if malfunctioning). Wiring / component intactness check.

TOPOLOGICAL

HOT-FILM AIR FLOW METER, LH BANK

3. Akram

Akram Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2009
    Clive, Iowa
    Full Name:
    Ray Salloum
    This is an old thread but I thought I would light it up. I have a 2001 360 and the idle is fluctuating after it warms up. I am getting the P1104 code on my OBD scanner as well. If I unplug one or both of the 2 MAF sensors it idles well. If I plug both back in, it idles rough, like from 900 RPM to 1300 and everywhere in between. Anyone know how to fix this or what’s the culprit other than both MAF sensors?

4. Ingpr

Ingpr F1 Rookie

Jun 30, 2009
    PR
    Full Name:
    David
    Did you tried to clean the AFM's?

5. Akram

Akram Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2009
    Clive, Iowa
    Full Name:
    Ray Salloum
    Yes I cleaned the AMF (Mass Air Flow Sensors) with CRC brand Mass Air Flow Sensor cleaner. Then I was advised by 2 mechanics to never clean them, they will go out when they go out and cleaning them speeds the process? I also cleaned the plugs, contactors, with CRC electrical contact cleaner. Anyway, I am 99% sure I have one or two bad Mass Air Flow Sensors? The part number on the Bosch MAF's is the same part number on a Land Rover and Honda Accord model. The Ferrari MAF is $250.00 and the Honda or Land Rover is $50.00, but has to be ordered in.