360 Ferrari interior color and original window sticker | FerrariChat

360 Ferrari interior color and original window sticker

Discussion in '360/430' started by KC360 FL, Dec 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Is there a way to obtain an original window sticker (reprint) for our 360s? I would really like to review it and try and discern what color my interior is officially called. Just curious. Plus would be fun to look at the options and cost.
    Does anyone know what this interior color is called?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    #2 I'm 360 Canuck, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    crema? It's a beautiful color, imo esp with your cars colors. Probably requires a little extra care though.

I recall a thread here about window sticker reprints not long ago...presumably you've done a search?

3. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
  4. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Thanks. No I didn't do the search. Should have for that part of my qestion. Mostly was simply curious if this was a "special" or "match to sample" sort of thing. One Argento colored car I looked had this color interior and it was a one owner car that was ordered (I was told) special with this color interior.

Is that your original? or a reprint. If a reprint, where did you go to get it?

5. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Contact your dealer or call FNA. I got my sticker from FNA.

6. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
  7. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Very recently, I called FNA to see if I could get a window sticker for my 2013 458 and was told they do not do this anymore. Talked to the dealer and they confirmed they cannot get it either. IF you want to know what optins came with your car, I would go to a dealer and see if they will print you out a build sheet. Much better than the sticker. Regardless, as other have said, the interior is Crema

8. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Thanks everyone.
    Thanks for the photo of samples Terry. Certainly looks like Cream is the color. (my seats also have the navy piping)
    Thanks for the tip on the build sheet. And yes that probably would contain more info on my car than a window sticker anyway.

Love this forum.