360 Manual Transmission | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 Manual Transmission

Discussion in '360/430' started by becausephilchow, Jan 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. S F

S F Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 13, 2016
    Texas
    Definitely more around; however, I purchased all new parts to do the conversion as they are readily available.

Piecemeal is probably the way to go, especially since I'm not in any hurry. It does sound like you did well, may be hard to duplicate that one!

2. Pelosium

Pelosium Rookie

Dec 25, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I'm seriously considering converting my 360 to manual when the pump goes. Where can I find a complete list of parts for the conversion? And where is the best place to find those parts? How much would the parts cost in total?

I'm new in this forum, sorry if this question has been covered some where.

3. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    I’ve posted the 430 parts list a few times, or at least the one that was given to me. It’s not that hard to make up the list though by going through the relevant parts drawings- jus took for the notes that say either “not for F1” or “F1 only”.

Cheapest for parts would be Ferrari themselves, but they’ve run out of a number of key parts. The big ticket items are the shift tower assembly, gearbox control plate assembly, and clutch pedal. If you can get those, you’re home free.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. MikeR397

MikeR397 Formula 3

May 9, 2010
    SE Michigan
    I’m interested in converting my f1 360 to a manual. Anyone have any recent data on this? Gated six site says parts available, but can’t get ahold of them on the phone.

Any thoughts on if this conversion will recoupe costs on long term resale value, given the massive premium manual cars now have? I’d imagine many buyers would be picky about an oem manual setup, but over the years it may not matter. Guess it doesn’t really matter as this is for me, I’ve had the car 11 years and it’s a unique irreplaceable example of a 360, but I’m over the f1 quirky issues and a manual would bring a whole new joy.

5. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Buying this kit can be separate from the installation,

if I were doing this I would try to get a deal on the kit.. then do as much of the install that I can in my home shop… then see if the experts can wrap up loose ends and tune.

gl

pretty sure you can call Eag in San Antonio.

MikeR397 likes this.
  6. Gated360

Gated360 Rookie

Sep 6, 2021
    I saw one being done in a 430 today at Miller Motors. Looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. MikeR397

MikeR397 Formula 3

May 9, 2010
    SE Michigan
    100% price increase on the parts now, a bit more than a year later. Guess that’s to be expected, but I’m not sure I’m willing to take the risk on the conversion and without a authorized installer anywhere close to me. I love my f1 360 for many reasons, and had it over a decade, but teetering on selling it for a different experience vs the risk of a conversion. This said, I am selling my 14 manual aston Martin vantage for a c8 z06 (track use with my Gt350R) and gonna missing the second manual car…