360 owners in the Phoenix area | FerrariChat

360 owners in the Phoenix area

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by PeterS, Aug 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I'd very much like to meet up and get some immersion on this model which I want to scout one out to buy. I'd be sincerely appreciative and will meet on your time convenience, location, etc. Driving to Tucson, Payson, Prescott, etc. would also work.

Thank you - Pete

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    One owner was very gracious yesterday to spend some time with me and out for a ride. I'm quite hooked on the 360 so I need to begin my scout. Seeing the prices on a gated, an F1 is within my budget. Not too worried about the year as long as maintenance has been documented and a PPI would not turn up too much that is needed. Hopeful to find one in AZ, any leads will be greatly appreciated.

3. zstyle

zstyle Formula Junior

Jun 28, 2007
    Fountain Hills
    Full Name:
    Jon
    You may want to consider going to the independent shops in AZ to meet the Shop Owners. This can also help you find good cars and learn for yourself what to look for in a car (for a ppi). They may even have records of a vehicle you're interested in.