News

360 prices

Discussion in '360/430' started by ZINGARA 250GTL, Nov 17, 2003.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #151 allanlambo, Nov 20, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Thats the best you can do? Come on repsonse *****! Im dissapointed!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Allan is pretty funny. Sometimes we miss him on NSXPRIME... but not for long.. ;)

Now he talks about how crappy ferraris are instead of acuras... same ****, different site.

But, it is always fun reading his stuff. I enjoy it.

3. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    This is such a vigorous thread, I have to put my 2c in.

IMHO-Smart move, but for the wrong reason Art.The 360 production has only been extended because of the Stradale generating enough interest to keep it going (accord to Ferrari GM).

I wouldn't buy a new one. No way. Wait for the next generation on any car that is more than 3 years into production for something really new and exciting. You can buy 'like new' in any late model for major savings.

Dealers are not the only ones that get good cars. That is a joke. Check other luxury transport dealers like ones who sell Yachts and Airplanes since a lot of cars get traded for that kind of thing. Unfortunately, those dealers sometimes set unrealistic prices sometimes since they get their prices from newsstand magazines.

Look in FCA News Bulletin want ads, Hemmings, and cars.com before going to Ebay or any dealer.

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    NetViper, i never said that an Nsx was crap. I did say that the Nsx is not as enjoyable to drive as a Ferrari. People also post how unreliable Ferraris are, how the Nsx is faster, etc. Things that are just untrue. I posted a very truthfull comparison with my Nsx and my 348, and actually gave the Nsx props in many areas, and people still talked crap. Nsx is a great car, but i prefer a 328/348/355 anyday.

5. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ

Nov 11, 2003
    San Clemente
    Full Name:
    Anthony Tonokaboni
    Boy this turned into a hilarious thread. Allan and Clax really going at it.
    I think that each cars price is based on so many factors that it is not easy to say this is too high and this is too low. Allan what happened to the picture you had of the guy with his head up his a$$ that you used on the old Ferrari Chat thread (testajoa)?

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #156 allanlambo, Nov 20, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

This one? Clax asked me never to show his picture again. But here it is.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ

Nov 11, 2003
    San Clemente
    Full Name:
    Anthony Tonokaboni
    Allan, don't forget the bald guy sticking his tongue out. That was pretty hilarious

8. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    which one is our resident troll? and the troll on 6 other non lambo boards (one of which netviper points out.)

9. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    "This person is on your Ignore List."

Every time I see the above, it make me glad that this feature exists. 98% of the dribble on this site comes from a single infantile idiot.

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Funny how i got under your skin enough for you to spend the time to make that! lol

550s are crap arent they!

11. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hmm.. it is not easy to pick allan out of that picture ;)....

Just kidding.. Actually, nsxprime has calmed down quite a bit since allan left.