360 spider 6 speed BLOW OUT SALE | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 spider 6 speed BLOW OUT SALE

Discussion in '360/430' started by Chupee, Aug 24, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MamoVaka

MamoVaka Formula 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Pano S.
    The economy is still not where it should be.. no one is going to get what they want on these cars right now.. that is why I am keeping mine another year or so.. may as well enjoy it.. it doesn't seem to matter much anymore if it has 10k miles or 30k miles.. the price different has dwindled since no one wants to pay for the car anyway

2. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    Youre a wise man There is no logic as the market is based on assumptions and guesses at best with a bit of doom and gloom on anything high end Real Estate cars etc.... It would be quite funny if in 6 months months these cars are UP in price and this car is good for mid to high 90/s. Then all the lookie loos can tell all the stories of how I could have bought this car and that car for next to nothing .. Just another hores race in the end

3. AlanWard

AlanWard Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2010
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alan Ward
    That car is in Canada and is not US spec.

4. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Chupee I'm sure you're aware of the "Hindenberg omen".. I think that this sums up the general sentiment right now. :-( Thanks to the uncertainty by the powers that be, I think there is alot of hesitation in an otherwise deflationary environment and this is driving down the prices of exotics and high end items..

If it were a coupe, I would have given you a PM by now. Put it on ebay and see if you get any bites... It is a nice car.

All the best with the car.

5. lamontlawyer921

lamontlawyer921 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 1, 2010
    The West Coast
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Alan, the car is a USA car from CO, it just is in Canada right now...it is a regular USA car...