For Sale - 360 Spider Tubi Exhaust Used | FerrariChat

For Sale 360 Spider Tubi Exhaust Used

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Rob Chiang, Aug 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rob Chiang

Rob Chiang Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 1, 2019
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    Rob Chiang
    360 Spider Tubi Exhaust Used

I only have the parts that you see in the photo. None of the bolts or other parts came off the car when I switched out the exhaust for another brand. What's included is just the muffler and 2 sets of tips. This system does not have any valves either.

It fits a coupe or spider I think it's the same parts not sure. Mine was a spider. Ready for purchase and pickup now.

This exhaust came with the car. I do not know how old it is or how many miles are on it. It's a very streetable exhaust with a deep tone to it. Many people prefer the Tubi or Capristo. I personally switched to Capristo. Thus, the reason for the sale.

$2,200 or best offer. I am ready to let it go. AS IS Sale, no returns or refunds.

PM me. It would be great if someone could pick it up in the Bay Area, CA. Otherwise, if I need to ship it, we can make that happen. Thanks for reading this ad.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Neil22

Neil22 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2018
    Oxford CT
    Full Name:
    Neil Silberkleit
  3. Rob Chiang

Rob Chiang Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 1, 2019
    San Mateo, CA