360 Tubi De-cat feedback wanted.... | FerrariChat

360 Tubi De-cat feedback wanted....

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by jenzo, Sep 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jenzo

jenzo Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    LONDON
    Full Name:
    JENZO
    Hi - i was just wondering, does anyone have a Tubi De-cat setup on a 360 (im looking specifically for a 'tubi de-cat' setup on a '360') or have you guys heard in person what it sounds like? is it toooo loud?? quality of the sound etc?

Thanks in advance for any useful feedback.

2. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    Mate

All i can say is get it done ASAP. I only had a tubi on my 360 for a couple of years but then last year i thought lets get it de cated and tell u what its the best thing i did on that car. It sounds awesome and people can hear u comming from a mile away.

Mine was done by the Manu from schuderia systems and they did a bloody good job of it

3. rico

rico Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  4. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Jenzo talk to Manu & Ajay at Scuderia Systems in Egham. They will have all the facts for you and the equipment to.

:)

5. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

They did the Tubi on my Spider and it was loud, ive heard the 360 de-catt and its VERY loud indeed.

6. Modena Scotland

Modena Scotland Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    Scotland, UK
    Full Name:
    Mass
    The config works well and sounds very good. However, I think you may need to reset the system often.

I personally think Cappy level 2 is a better option. IMO, it sounds more like a formula car and just as loud. No need to de-cat.