360 wheels on Mondial QV | FerrariChat

360 wheels on Mondial QV

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by BAturb, Aug 15, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BAturb

BAturb Formula Junior

Nov 14, 2007
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I have seen many pictures of QV's with 360 wheels, and really like the look, I have the chance to buy a set, including the lug bolts, but have read conflicting information about fitment, some say they are a perfect fit, front and rear, some say you need to mill 12mm off the rears so they fit, anyone that has fitted 360 wheels, can you please give me the correct information, and pics would also be great

2. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    They fit with longer bolts, don't protrude past the fenders and look great, carry a set of short bolts if you want to be able to use your factory spare!

3. stasha

stasha Karting

Sep 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    steve steve
    Pix please!
    Thx.

4. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Sorry, but I keep cross referencing Ferrari chat for the Mondial subsection on Facebook, so here's the other side: if you go to that page on Facebook there's a thread about this and I posted some pictures there, pics are big to post here and I don't have time to resize them. Alden

5. JAS12

JAS12 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    JAS
    Couldn’t find any photos of mine but will take some. For now check out post #5 https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/wheel-stud-size-torque-360-starfish-wheel.620867/

stasha likes this.