360f1for sale | FerrariChat

360f1for sale

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by doz, Aug 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. doz

doz Rookie

Sep 1, 2004
    Hi guys hope this is ok i have my 360 for sale is it ok to post details or if any ones interested please let me know thanks andy only selling because of house move damm it

2. doz

doz Rookie

Sep 1, 2004
    as no one has come back to me my car is on the autotrader site and pistonhead site 2001 15000mls rossa red tan daytona seats will take a fair offer if any one is interested andy

3. jimmmy

jimmmy Rookie

Aug 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jimmer
    Hi, I did consider calling you just before I purchased mine but the price put me off to be honest, I paid £60500 for a 2000 model rosso/nero ffsh, belts done, loads of extras, that is an £11k saving.
    The 360 has taken a big tumble in price over the last year, the chap I got mine off payed £82k for it 15 months ago and belive me, he was gutted to let it go for what I payed for it but at the end of the day it is only worth what someone is willing to pay and if you have had no intrest maybe its time for a drop on your price, it definatly seems to be a buyers market at the mo.

cheers Jim

4. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Doz, it was gonna be a call for me too, but I agree it's too over priced, maybe if you could swallow the pill I'll talk money with you, but remmebr it's the end of the summer etc etc......I'd pay early 60's depending on spec ownership etc.

I'll give you an example as I'm a previous 360 owner. I paid 90 for mine 2 years ago and got 72 for it 14 months later just coming into the summer and had just done a clutch and full majhor service so think your a good bit out on the realistiuc pricing. The problem is we all want more for them cos in our passion it grinds us to let it go cos we know how good they are, but

I can give you cash for the right price mate, and it is a lovely car btw.

Paul
    CUE 99T

5. G7RYE

G7RYE Karting

Apr 26, 2005
    Ackworth
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I am no expert, but realisticly I would think you should expect £64K+ depending on no. of owners. Recently sold mine, similar spec as yours, but 8000miles, if you check the "guide" they are losing upto £1300 p/m, more for later models.

If I was you I'd re-assess whether to sell it now as it is a bad market for 360's

Ryan

6. doz

doz Rookie

Sep 1, 2004
    thanks for the replys bit shocked on how much they are falling paid 89 for it a year ago may try to re price in the middle sixtys