News

365 GTC 4

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by acd683, Nov 29, 2019.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. johnaz

johnaz Karting

Nov 16, 2009
    My GTC4 above, now 4075 original miles. Original paint/interior.

3. -CD-

-CD- F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2005
    near the Nürburgring
    Full Name:
    Christian
  4. afwrench

afwrench Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If interested look on Showroom and Detailing /Garage Pics page 422 under my toys. My 1971 C4 .Redid the mouse hair a number of yrs ago.I did a fair amount myself and my wife made the shift boot. Material came from Re Originals.Seemed like best choice at the time.It has heldup perfectly. I find a great way to clean/brush is with a spare piece of the mouse hair itself. Mike

5. johnaz

johnaz Karting

Nov 16, 2009
    Changing the oil in my GTC4 and had the drain plug threads disintegrate, so pulled pan off to drill out and put in Time-sert 16mm insert.
    Thought some might like to see what the inside of the pan looks like with baffles and oil doors in all 4 directions to contain oil in spirited driving in sump center. shot of engine shows oil pick that goes in sump center. Holds 17 quarts. All one piece cast aluminum.
    john

readplays likes this.
  6. To remove this ad click here.

7. John Vardanian

John Vardanian F1 Rookie

Jul 1, 2004
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    John Vardanian
    I see a couple of things here that I wonder why they weren't included in the earlier motors; things that would make oiling more dependable in a wet sump motor, like the one-way gates and the absence of a rubber hose along the pick-up path. Thanks for posting these, by the way.

john