365 pouch | FerrariChat

365 pouch

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by HARRYthecat 0007, Jun 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HARRYthecat 0007

Apr 29, 2020
    LONDON ENGLAND
    Full Name:
    maurice george cheshire
    not sure if it's ok to post here but i was asking about a pouch and manuals in classified if any one knew what they were worth? if any one knows thanks..

2. rovexienus

rovexienus Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 10, 2010
    Sainte Colombe, France (near Lyon)
    Full Name:
    Jean-Michel Savary
    Hello Maurice, if you own the car corresponding to this pouch and documents and if the car is in working order, I would recommend to keep pouch/documents and car together.

If not the current owner of this car would certainly like to know that the pouch/documents are still around.

3. TomTomGTA

TomTomGTA Rookie

Aug 28, 2012
    Luxembourg
    Full Name:
    Tom Mailliet
    Hello, I'd be interested to get it off from you if the price is right ;-)

4. rovexienus

rovexienus Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 10, 2010
    Sainte Colombe, France (near Lyon)
    Full Name:
    Jean-Michel Savary
  5. HARRYthecat 0007

Apr 29, 2020
    LONDON ENGLAND
    Full Name:
    maurice george cheshire
    Hi thanks for the message I don't where the car is now.. it was a friends he gave be the pouch 44 years ago and I don't think I have any thing with the registration on witch is a shame...

6. HARRYthecat 0007

Apr 29, 2020
    LONDON ENGLAND
    Full Name:
    maurice george cheshire
    Thank you I had a look but it does not show you what manuals you get or the condition I was going to put it in a auction just to see what it would fetch...

7. raemin

raemin Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Lyon (FR)
    Full Name:
    R. Emin
    I doubt a 365 brochure & pouch can fetch the price of its BB sibling :

1) a used 400i brochure can be purchased 25€. That's for the plain (no pouch) brochure and for a 400i (not a 365), but you get the idea.
    2) Superformance are selling repro. pouch for £229.

$100~$300 on your favourite auction site ? Obviously the owner of the matching car would pay more. Maybe you should post here the ID of the car?

8. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Raemin,

I disagree. The pouch set offered is very complete and looks to be in excellent condition. Secondly, finding all of these pieces together will save someone a lot of work. It took me years and years to find a mostly complete (but perfect) 512BB pouch set.

As for the market value... Original and in excellent shape 365 GT4 2+2 Owners manuals can be found for around $200-$250 USD. The parts Manual is worth about the same or even 1.5x the owner's manual. However, the pouch itself, Voxson docs, and the service doc are all rare and look to be in excellent condition. Remember that these items are not specific to the 365 GT4 2+2 and can be applicable to other Ferrari models and so the market for these is much greater. I can see that this pouch set could easily fetch over $1.5K USD and could even reach $2K+ depending on the buyer.

Cheers,

Sam

HARRYthecat 0007 likes this.
  9. HARRYthecat 0007

Apr 29, 2020
    LONDON ENGLAND
    Full Name:
    maurice george cheshire
    Hi raemin at first i was just trying to find out what they were worth as i had them 44 years... in the last few days i have been offered £2500 witch is nice to know