365GT4 2+2 For Auction | FerrariChat

365GT4 2+2 For Auction

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Schumi, Nov 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Schumi

Schumi Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 5, 2002
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Daren
  2. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Daren,

One of the pictures shows the chassis plate. I enlarged it and it looks as if the chassis is 17279.

Here is a link to 17279 that you posted about it last year :)

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/1974-365gt4-2-2-for-sale.523540/#post-144716511

Cheers,

Sam

3. Schumi

Schumi Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 5, 2002
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Daren
    I had no idea I'd even seen it before. I certainly have no affiliation with Aaldering - although I do enjoy their emails.

4. Schumi

Schumi Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 5, 2002
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Daren
    It looks like Aaldering is clearing out cars that haven't sold by having an auction. Be curious to see if it brings the $143k ask they had then.

5. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Dave,

Indeed, it is certainly easy to miss or forget about cars chatted a while back. Thus the need to keep track of the chassis numbers like you mentioned. I only found your original post by doing a search using the chassis number that I happened to see within the latest pictures. That being said, I wish the new site would make it easier to do chassis number searches. It is a bit convoluted the way it is and thus not overly easy to do.

As for 17279... it looks nice and I especially like the engine bay. I am hoping to work on my car this Winter (Winter has started for us... -20C already!) season and hopefully get it's engine bay to the level of how 17279 looks.

Cheers,

Sam

6. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I know how you feel - it got down to 16 last night, and only up to 24 today - brrr! :cool:

7. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Patrick,

How do you manage with such harsh temps :) ? ... Although given the temps you have in your Summer I imagine +16C might be seem quite chilly :) I have friends in Palm Desert CA that "have" to winter snow jackets when their Winter evening temps drop to +10C. We chuckle, as up there are people who wear shorts when temps are +7C. Although -20C is annoying it is not as bad as it gets...usually the last few weeks of January we usually get temps around -40C and a few years ago it was -56C including the windchill. Thank the Heavens for Whiskey and other assorted libations!

Now that I write this I am wonder what the hell I am doing here...

Cheers,

Sam

8. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
  9. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004