For Sale - 4 OEM 355 TRACK RIMS W/TIRES | FerrariChat

For Sale 4 OEM 355 TRACK RIMS W/TIRES

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ametelsky, Dec 23, 2021.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ametelsky

ametelsky Rookie

May 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    I sold my 355 a few years back and have had my track rims gathering dust - time for you to enjoy them!

These are TRACK rims, they have no structural damage, but they have lots of cosmetic scratches and chips from infield gravel. Please look at the photos carefully to be certain you want these as they are. They would need refinishing to use them as street rims.

The rubber is included and I will not separate, BUT just like the rims, these are well used. The tires are Pirelli P-Zero Corsa track tires. 225/40 ZR18 Fronts, 265/35 ZR18 Rear.

Please consider the tires just a bonus - go have some fun with what's left. They are worn somewhat unevenly across the tire, are near their end of life, and I wouldn't push them really hard. There are photos of one front and one rear, showing tread. I can provide more detail if you want.

Contact me with questions or if you want more specific photos.

The complete set is $3250 plus any shipping costs.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ametelsky

ametelsky Rookie

May 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Price drop: $2500

3. rauldejalapeno

rauldejalapeno Karting
    BANNED

Apr 21, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy Bush
  4. Paul S

Paul S Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2006
    Florida
    Are these still available??? What year car are they from?

5. ametelsky

ametelsky Rookie

May 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Paul,

I sent you a PM did you get it?

6. ametelsky

ametelsky Rookie

May 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    PRICE DROP - these wheels (and tires) are a steal for $2000. I would love for someone to get use out of these.

Yassa likes this.