40 richest people under 40 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

40 richest people under 40

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JeffB, Sep 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    The advertising and golfing he does is enough to put him close to 100M. Even if it's only 60 or 70M per year, that will put him waaaay over the numbers listed in this thread.

2. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    Gates is 48.

3. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    Every time she shakes her booty.

Rubbies and diamonds fall out?

4. jbtrader23

jbtrader23 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Jen was the biggest suprise to me. A run of the mill actress in the 90's to a multi gazillionaire a few years later. Where would her career be without that famous barely there green Versace dress, the publicity from her bf's and her name change to J Lo?

I hope her publicist made alot of money!!

5. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Yea it's pretty crazy how hard she's macking it. She has twice as much cash as Britney Spears...She must have some companies or something cause no way she made all that from just albums and her unsuccessful movies...

6. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    His cost of living is very expensive, so just because he has made $300 million over the past 5-6 years, that does not mean he will have $290 million saved up. Taxes, private jets, homes, cars, lawyers, agents, advisors, assistants, etc... contribute to a very high cost of living. The numbers sound about right to me.

7. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I'm sure he spends the interest from his investments, he can't be stupid... can he?

8. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Damn, I didn't know he had that much.

9. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I know quite a few who are not on that list. The list does not seem to include those with inherited / family money.

10. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    They better be ... I've quoted the same edition of F1 Racing mag :)

11. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003

Seems to only include the trust fund-epenuers and entertainers. The guys who inherited 10 million and turned it into a lot more. Good for them.

12. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    yes, I agree. I'm saying it doesn't include the people who haven't made anything on their own (yet). There are many 20-somethings with a couple hundred mm in their own name and a couple billion on the way.

13. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Lopez owns a clothing line called "J.Lo By Jennifer Lopez". Her line is the most successful clothing line of artists on the industry market. Furthermore, she is planning to launch a Jewelry Line, Hats, Gloves, and a Scarves Line.

In other news she would be launching a new clothing line called "Sweetface" which hits stores in November 2003. Also a new perfume called "Still" is planned to be introduced in October 2003.

Other merchandise includes clothing for men and a cologne line for men due for release in winter 2004/05.

She does have a perfume line out right now called "Glo", and she was in question before, because the name came from another patented perfume.

Jennifer Lopez owns a production company "Nuyorican Productions", in which she is expected to produce some of her upcoming movies. Some of the projects are Carmen, Dirty Girls Social Club, and The Hector Lavoe Project. This company was founded together with her manager, Benny Medina, against whom she filed a lawsuit because of alleged fraud in July 2003.

The company produced the commercially successful movies The Cell, The Wedding Planner, and Maid In Manhattan. These three movies put together made more than $500 million worldwide.

She seems to be pretty switched on about what her money should be doing....

14. zakeen

zakeen Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Czech Republic
    Im sure if the list was a little longer you might be :)

15. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Who on that list do you know to specifically fit that profile?

16. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    last time i made 200 million in a couple of years I paid almost 1/2 in tax so thats why I am not on the list. I wish i had - I am not a star, maybe they dont pay income taxes.

john