400i/412 Collectibles/memorabilia | Page 5 | FerrariChat

400i/412 Collectibles/memorabilia

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, Aug 20, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    KK Scale is the manufacturer… Personally, in light of my collections, I simply got tired of waiting to see if - or when - the 1/18 version of the 400/400i would ever be released. Cool model nonetheless, to accompany this scale of of models for the cars I have in the garage.

Il Tifoso likes this.
  2. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Not too long ago, someone directed me to Etsy which prior to that, I honestly did not know what it was or whether it was legitimate or much else to go on... Once I made a few searches related to car stuff, I ran into a vendor that offered multiple dozens of car profile-shaped sculptures made in metal, which piqued my interest.

Although they had several interesting offerings in various sizes, designs, and prices - the one that caught my attention was the custom one they offered, tailored specifically on whatever car you sent them. Naturally, I placed an order for a 1985 400i medium-sized (or 27.2 inches) and asked for a proof prior to being shipped. The vendor is located overseas, although had excellent feedback from other customer orders. So, I pulled the trigger and not quite 2 weeks later, this carefully wrapped, flat box arrived at my office as shown below.

I could not be any happier - other than my wife not allowing me to place any more car-related stuff at the house ;)

Within the package, a miniature version of the profile was also included and I have affixed it to my computer, which looks pretty damn cool...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login