40th Annual Ferrari Literature, Art and Model Expo - March 10th, 2018 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

40th Annual Ferrari Literature, Art and Model Expo - March 10th, 2018

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifoso2728, Jan 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    I noticed it was a couple weeks earlier this year. Still winter and although the weather was nice yesterday, there's a lot of salt on the roads. I never take my Porsche out of storage until after a good rainfall in spring.

IMHO

Joe

2. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    First event out the gate of the year!!!! I arrived early and parked on one of the side streets after a Google Map search so that others could try to park in the side lot at Continental. Never really made it through the table set up with sellers. Began talking with friends just through the front door. Didn't leave until approximately 2:30. So many hugs from guys - WOW. This car stuff is just so great to be a part of ones life everyone. The stories retold. The laughter all day. No "shop or work" talk just the car stuff. So fortunate in life to have the lives of so many of you guys touch mine. I am so grateful for that, and will always be remembering so much of it as I travel through life ahead of me ahead......

jjmalez and tifosi12 like this.
  3. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    It was a great event and the Service area was a literal Italian car show as shown in the photos above. Thank you Continental Autosports for hosting the event. I started to make new Ferrari friends and also get a jump start on my wardrobe. The hospitality was great.

4. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Continental has always had great hospitality. Lake Forest is a closer destination, but I think Autosports does the marquee proud.

IMHO

Joe